Job Ref: BA21-80
Title: Contracts Manager
Salary: Competitive Rates
Hours: Mon – Fri (8-5 40 hrs)
Must have NVQ 6, Black CSCS & Flat Roofing Experience
- To organise and control directly employed and sub-contract labour.
- To prepare timesheets and approve sub-contract labour invoices.
- To programme works to suit agreed programme.
- Maintain health and Safety standards on sites, ensuring that work is carried out in strict accordance with Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Assess tasks, to produce, amend or add to Method Statements and Risk Assessments as required.
- To ensure Safe Starts/Finishes, Hot Works Permits and Gas Torch Permits are being carried out daily as required on all projects.
- To ensure plant, craneage, materials, labour and sub-contractors are organised and ordered to meet programme requirements.
- Check quality, ensuring that work conforms to specification and drawings.
- To record variations and advise QS.
- To monitor project costs against estimated/predicted budget.
- To monitor materials on site, organising procurement and call-off’s with Office.
- To co-ordinate deliveries with Main Contractor’s on-site systems.
- To attend meetings with Main Contractor as required.
- To keep paperwork records for Quality Assurance.
- To check and record labour outputs against timesheets.
- Supervise sub-contract labour to ensure work meets our requirements.
- Attend Company safety meetings and training.
- To give weekly Toolbox Talks to labour and sub-contractors.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE OF POSITION HOLDER.
Incumbents need to be articulate, numerate and demonstrate competence in:
- Adaptability/Business Awareness/Detail Handling/Initiative/Planning and Organising/Flat Roofing industry/plant/safety/communication.
- CSCS card holder.
- Experience of the building and construction industry is essential.
- General computer awareness.
- NVQ to appropriate level.
Applicants should forward their CV to Claire Nettleford, HR & Training Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job reference detailed above.
Briggs Amasco Ltd are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.