Job Ref: BA21-78
Role: Contracts Manager/Senior Contracts Manager
Package: Salary Competitive + Company Car & Pension
Requirements: Must hold Black CSCS card and NVQ 6 minimum. Must have flat roofing experience.
- TO SUPERVISE CONTRACTS TO ENSURE QUALITY, SAFETY, PROGRAMME AND GROSS OBJECTIVES ARE ACHIEVED
- To organise, control and manage contracts department.
- To monitor all contracts in conjunction with subordinates.
- To run large contracts.
- To programme works to suit agreed programme.
- To ensure that material deliveries meet programme requirements.
- To prepare/approve subordinates, risk assessments, method statements, quality plans etc.
- To ensure that the works are carried out safely and in accordance with Company requirements.
- Record variations and advise surveyor.
- Ensure works are installed as per approved working drawings and specification.
- Record compliance with Part L details as applicable.
- Liaise with Company employed subcontractors to ensure work meets our requirements.
- Maintain a good working relationship with both our operatives and the Main Contractor/Client.
- To organise plant, craneage etc to meet programme and cost plan.
- Attend site meetings as required.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE OF POSITION HOLDER:
Incumbents need to be articulate, numerate and demonstrate competence in:
- Adaptability/Business Awareness/Detail Handling/Initiative/Planning and Organising/plant/safety/communication.
- A knowledge of the flat roofing industry.
- Experience of the building and construction industry would be beneficial/essential.
- CSCS Black Card
- General computer awareness.
Applicants should forward their CV to Claire Nettleford, HR & Training Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job reference detailed above.
Briggs Amasco Ltd are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.