Job Ref: BA21-76
Purpose: TO DEVELOP CLIENT’S DESIGN IN ACCORDANCE WITH BRIGGS AMASCO QUOTATION AND MANUFACTURER’S REQUIREMENTS IN AN ACCURATE AND TIMELY MANNER
- Produce and adhere to a drawing deliverable register / programme for every design project.
- Development and production of working drawings incorporating interfacing trade/Architect details and material schedules.
- Take off quantities from drawings and product order schedules.
- Attend estimator/branch design handover meetings.
- Attend site meetings when required.
- Carry out site surveys as required.
- Produce information for inclusion into O&M manuals, ie drawing registers & As Builts.
- Ability to work within a team and liaise with clients / Architects / contractors / suppliers.
- Be self motivated to achieve the required results.
- Ability to manage multiple contracts.
- Office based with excellent time management skills essential.
- Implement company policy & procedures at all times, including Briggs Amascos duty of care & Contractor Design Portion (CDP) responsibilities are represented to the highest standards.
- Work in coordination with Head of Design, branch managers & company document controllers to achieve optimal results at all times.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE OF POSITION HOLDER:
Incumbents need to be articulate, numerate and demonstrate competence in:
- Adaptability/Business Awareness / Detail Handling / Initiative / Planning and Organising.
- Use of Intranet systems such as BIW, 4 Projects, Aconex, ASite etc.
- Experience of the roofing industry, waterproofing systems such as, Hot melt inverted roof systems / green roofs / asphalt, single ply & cold applied products.
- ‘U’ values calculations.
- Intricate paving layout designs.
- General computer awareness.
- Fully conversant with AUTOCAD, and Microsoft Office software systems, construction built environment back ground and or technical drawing.
- Ideal candidate will require minimal training/supervision from the offset and have 5yrs experience in the roofing industry.
- Knowledge of Autodesk Revit software for future BIM implementation.
- Applicants should forward their CV to Claire Nettleford, HR & Training Administrator at email@example.com. Please quote the job reference detailed above.
Briggs Amasco Ltd are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.