Job Ref: BA19-46
Role: Plant Fitter
Package: Competitive Salary, Pension.
- To ensure all plant is in a safe working order to comply with all company rules and additional site rules.
- Ensure all gas torches are recorded/serviced.
- To maintain/service asphalt mixers, rubber melters, bitumen pots, asphalt pots, air compressors and generators, including on site call outs.
- To ensure all portable appliances are electrically safe, PAT tested in accordance to company specification and/or site regulations.
- Load and unload vehicles using fork-lift truck.
- Purchase spare parts for plant.
- Provide and maintain safe operating manuals for rubber melting mixers.
- Assist in training operatives in safe operation of rubber melters.
- Assist in providing and maintaining safe operating manuals for asphalt melters.
- Assist in training operatives in the safe use of asphalt mixers and bitumen products.
- Ensure all plant is in good, safe working order before they are on sie eg: pre-site reports.
- Aid with logistical distribution of mixers for all branches.
- Must be articulate, numerate and demonstrate competence in plant fitting. Driving license essential.
Applicants should forward their CV’s to Rebecca Lawther, HR & Training Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job reference detailed above.