Job Ref: BA21-73
Role: Training Co-Ordinator
Location: Head Office Birmingham
Package: Competitive Salary
- TO ORGANISE, MANAGE, CO-ORDINATE AND EVALUATE THE OVERALL TRAINING FUNCTION ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANY ENSURING THE COST EFFECTIVENESS OF THE TRAINING AND TO ASSIST IN THE ORGANISATION WITHIN THE HR DEPARTMENT.
- Initiation of the Company’s annual training plan.
- Delivery of Company Induction to new employees on a monthly basis.
- Monitoring the training from conception to completion.
- Securing additional grant aid from other sources to offset costs.
- Identification and research of appropriate levels and competencies of training.
- Booking of training courses and sending out of joining instructions.
- Organising payment of Invoices for any external training courses booked.
- Attending internal and external meetings and forums as requested.
- Monitoring and updating grants information and making appropriate applications.
- Utilise Apprentice Levy where necessary and identify training needs.
- Liaise with Branch Managers/Area Safety Advisors regarding training initiatives and safety forum.
- Liaise with sub-contractors concerning external/internal training courses.
- Providing statistical reports for tender/audits.
- Sorting and filing of all internal/external logs and maintenance of record system.
- Authorisation of sub-contractor pre-enrolment forms.
- Managing Company social media.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE OF POSITION HOLDER.
Incumbents need to be articulate, numerate and demonstrate competence in:
- Planning & Organising
- Knowledge and experience of Private/Government funded training programmes, ideally gained within a construction environment.
- Experience in applying for additional grant aid and other financial initiatives
- Good networking skills and a knowledge of Industry related organisations, i.e. cskills, roof training groups.
- Knowledge and experience of training qualifications and competencies related to the industry and it’s requirements.
- Mental Health champion would be advantageous.
Applicants should forward their CV to Claire Nettleford, HR & Training Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job reference detailed above.
Briggs Amasco Ltd are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.