Briggs are contracted by Laing O’rourke to deliver the all the flat roofing at Everton’s new stadium at Bramley Moore Dock Liverpool.
This extends to
- 5,000m2 of IKO Permaphalt and Permapark Mastic Asphalt covering the main plant areas above the crucial hospitality and trading areas of the stadium.
- 600m2 Sika Sarnafil Warm roofs to the east and west canopies including metal decking.
- Aperture SP sealing system to the many roof penetrations.
- 400m2 Bauder green roof to teh Hydraulic Tower which will become a visitor centre for the development.
- Site logistics and safety associated with the entire flat roofing package.
- Value in excess of £3.5m
You can view the video by clicking here.