Job Ref: BA21-72
Title: Field Technician
Salary: Competitive Salary
PURPOSE: TO ORGANISE AND MANAGE CONTRACTS TO ENSURE QUALITY, SAFETY, PROGRAMME AND GROSS OBJECTIVES ARE ACHIEVED.
- To organise and control directly employed and sub-contract labour.
- To approve Time Sheets and sub-contract labour invoices.
- To programme works to suit agreed programme.
- To ensure that materials are ordered and deliveries meet programme requirements.
- To prepare risk assessments, method statements, quality plans etc.
- To ensure that the works are carried out safely and in accordance with Company requirements.
- Record variations and advise surveyor.
- Ensure works are installed as per approved working drawings and specification.
- Record compliance with Part L details as applicable.
- Liaise with Company employed subcontractors and ensure work meets our requirements.
- Maintain a good working relationship with both our operatives and the Main Contractor/Client.
- To organise plant, craneage etc to meet programme and cost plan.
- Attend site meetings as required.
- Review specification for suitability detail design.
- Review new products from system suppliers.
- Be actively involved in resolution of customer complaints; site visits and reports.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE OF POSITION HOLDER.
Incumbents need to be articulate, numerate and demonstrate competence in:
- Technical knowledge in the roofing products.
- Must hold Supervisor CSCS card (Gold) as minimum
- Be familiar with relative standards and regulations associated with management systems and technical design.
- Adaptability/Business Awareness/Detail Handling/Initiative/Planning and Organising/ sheeting industry/plant/safety/communication.
- Experience of the building and construction industry is essential.
- General computer awareness.
Applicants should forward their CV to Claire Nettleford, HR & Training Administrator at email@example.com. Please quote the job reference detailed above.
Briggs Amasco Ltd are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.