Job Ref: BA21-77
Role: Operations Manager
Package: Salary Competitive +Car/PCP & Pension
Requirements: Must hold Black CSCS card and NVQ6 or above. Must have Flat Roofing experience.
- TO ORGANISE AND MANAGE CONTRACTS DEPARTMENT TO ENSURE QUALITY, SAFETY, PROGRAMME AND FINANCIAL OBJECTIVES ARE ACHIEVED
- Organise, control and manage contracts department.
- Liaise and advise estimators on tenders.
- Liaise with Design team both internally and externally.
- Provide input on orders received.
- Monitor all contracts in conjunction with subordinates, including review of weekly reports etc.
- Run large contracts.
- Monitor and report to BM on the financial and programme of all projects.
- Programme works to suit BA and Client objectives.
- Ensure that subordinates manage material and plant deliveries meet programme and budget requirements.
- Approve subordinates risk assessments, method statements, quality plans etc.
- Ensure that the works are carried out safely and in accordance with Company requirements.
- Liaise with QS and BM regarding costs, valuations and project forecast.
- Ensure that subordinates carry out the works as per approved working drawings and specification.
- Liaise with Company employed subcontractors to ensure work meets our requirements.
- Develop sub-contract, client and supplier relationships to sustain the branch and BA objectives.
- Attend site meetings as required.
- Ensure that long term resourcing is co-ordinated.
Applicants should forward their CV to Claire Nettleford, HR & Training Administrator at email@example.com. Please quote the job reference detailed above.
Briggs Amasco Ltd are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.