Job Ref: BA21-79
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Package: Salary Competitive + Car/PCP & Pension
Requirements: Must have RICS and be fully conversant in JCT & NEC forms of subcontract.
- TO SUPERVISE CONTRACTS TO ENSURE QUALITY, SAFETY, PROGRAMME AND GROSS OBJECTIVES ARE ACHIEVED
- Prepare monthly valuations and agree final accounts.
- Price variations and advise clients.
- Carry out internal month end procedures.
- Chase up all outstanding cash balances,
- Sales ledger.
- Procure all materials required for contracts.
- Liaise with suppliers/transport departments of supply chain.
- Liaise with site operatives to ensure site requirements are adhered to.
- Maintain good working relationships with operatives and clients.
- Implement company policies at all times.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE OF POSITION HOLDER:
Incumbents need to be articulate, numerate and demonstrate competence in:
- Surveying and Contracting and Contract Law relating to the construction industry.
- Adaptability/ Business Awareness/ Detail Handling/ Initiative/ Planning and Organising/ Plant/ Safety/ Communication
- Experience of the building and construction Industry preferred.
- Good time management skills.
- General computer awareness
Applicants should forward their CV to Claire Nettleford, HR & Training Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job reference detailed above.
Briggs Amasco Ltd are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.