Job Ref: BA21-66
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Reports to Birmingham – Site based in Leicester
Package: Competitive Salary/Pension
Purpose: To produce detailed valuations and final accounts
- Prepare monthly valuations and agree final accounts.
- Price variations and advise clients.
- Carry out internal month end procedures.
- Chase up all outstanding cash balances,
- Sales ledger.
- Procure all materials required for contracts.
- Liaise with suppliers/transport departments of supply chain.
- Liaise with site operatives to ensure site requirements are adhered to.
- Maintain good working relationships with operatives and clients.
- Implement company policies at all times.
Applicants should forward their CV to Claire Nettleford, HR & Training Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job reference detailed above.
Briggs Amasco Ltd are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.